Click here to edit text
FOOTPRINTS AFTER CARE RULES
1. Please feel free to contact Footprints staff immediately if you have any queries, complaints or suggestions. We have an open door policy an encourage parents to communicate with us.
2. You are requested to keep your child at home if (s/he) has any serious infection or contagious disease.
3. After care Requirements: (This is seperate from the school)
3.1 Each learner have to bring their OWN stationary for the term: pencils, colours (Mon Amis), ruler (Please mark all items).
3.2 It is very important to MARK every item that you send to school, especially clothes, shoes, stationary and lunch box.
3.3 If you need to store your child's lunch in our fridge, Ask teacher Wanda to help, it has to be done before 07:30, preferably by an adult. No learner will be excused from class to do so after the bell rang.
3.4 After care lunch will be served at between 1 and 3 o'clock. No learner will be allowed to fetch food without supervision.
4. LOST PROPERTY!
We shall only store lost property for ONE week, after-wards (Saturdays) it will be donated to charity.
5. Your child will need the following equipment for aftercare:
5.1 4 HP Pencils ? one for each term
5.2 1 Eraser
5.3 1 Ruler
5.4 I Pack of Mon Amis (Colours)
5.5 1 Bar of soap
5.6 2 Rolls of toilet paper
5.7 1 Box of tissues
5.8 1 Ball - soccer, netball (useable please) tennis balls
5.9 Remember to pack Play clothes/ civies in a xtra bag or make use of our Footprints String bag, can buy it at Footprints for R25.
Gr RR and R: Mommies please send extra undies and pants for the oopsies!
6. Fetching Time !
17:15 to 17:15 at the latest. Be Considerate!
7. We will see that most of the homework is done. We do, however, expect that every parent still repeat their reading and check the diary every day please.
8. Preparing for: Oral and projects is the responsibility of Parents. Footprints only assists.
THANK YOU !